Welcome to Alford in Lincolnshire
Alford is a small market town at the foot of the Lincolnshire Wolds and just 20 minutes drive from the east coast. Alford is famous for the 17th century thatched Alford Manor House, popular Alford Craft Market established in 1974 and the Alford Windmill. Market day is Tuesday with stalls and an auction in the Market Place.
What's On in Alford
When Alford.info is relaunched we'll be able to do events properly - for now contact Bowhunter Websites with the details and it'll appear here.
- Christmas Craft Market - Saturday 24th & Sunday 25th November - 10am to 4pm - Alford Corn Exchange
Stalls, live music, food - ideal for unusual and individual gifts. See the Alford Craft Market page for the poster
- Christmas Craft Fair - Friday 7th December 9:30am to 1pm - Alford Corn Exchange
- Christmas Tree Festival - Alford Manor House
10am to 4pm on the following dates: Tuesday 27th November • Friday 30th November • Saturday 1st December (10am to 3pm) • Tuesday 4th December • Friday 7th December
- Christmas Craft Fair - Friday 14th December 9:30am to 1pm - Alford Corn Exchange
- Christmas Craft Fair - Friday 21st December 9:30am to 1pm - Alford Corn Exchange
See the upcoming craft markets and courses for crafters on the Craft Market page.