Alford Dementia Support Group
Alford Memorial Hall, Chauntry Road, Alford, Lincolnshire
The group meets on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month at 10am to noon for a coffee morning in the Alford Memorial Hall. The meetings are a mixture of socialising and activities which have previously included singing, sitting carpet bowls, quizzes, memories films, talks and even a trip to the Skegness Seal Sanctuary.
The group is for those living with Dementia as well as their carers who can enjoy the support of others who have similar experiences.
To find out more simply attend a meeting (everyone is welcome) or contact us through the Alford Surgery asking for Anne Duncan or Claire Fort on 01507 463262 Ext 223.
Future Events July - December 2018
- 4th July - Coffee and Chat
- 18th July - Crosswords and Puzzles
- 1st August - Trip
- 15th August - Magna Vitae
- 5th September - Coffee and Colouring
- 19th September - Magna Vitae
- 3rd October - Singing with Jane
- 17th October - Music Makers
- 7th November - Magna Vitae
- 21st November - Painting
- 5th December - Magna Vitae
- 19th December - Mince Pies and Carols