Bed & Breakfast Accommodation in Alford
Nick and Jane O'Farrell
27, Chauntry Road
Telephone: 01507 462751
Bed and Breakfast accommodation in a large Victorian house of character two minutes walk from the centre of Alford and about three miles from the Lincolnshire
Also only ten minutes drive from the coast.
- Two double rooms
- One twin room
- Single available
- All en suite or private bathroom
- All with TV (including Freeview)
- All with tea and coffee making facilities
- Residents lounge
- Large mature gardens of three quarters of an acre featuring ponds, beehives, rare breeds poultry and a pottery.
- Off road parking
- Local and organic produce wherever possible
- Food hygiene rating of 5 out of 5.